1st of July

I know I've been absent recently, but I haven't felt like blogging. (I have many pictures to post, but maybe other time)
So,today I went shopping alone and found an Outlet pink shirt and a brown vest (I still don't know what it is, I like it because it's cocoa-bear-brown :D ) After that, I met my bestfriend and wandered in the city and for the 1st time I tried riding a bike. Oh man, I'll never do that again, bikes are not for me. Rollerskates, here I come! :)
I was wearing black stockings, short denim jeans, Bershka black tee, SH jacket and sneakers. And also, the beloved Pull And Bear chain <3

















Have a nice night everyone
-x-

5 comments:

  1. That's so funny because a few days ago I lost that fear. You should try it over and over again. I did that and it worked, check out the video on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. ce misto iti sta cu parul prins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this pictures are lovely and i love the converse and tights there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jacket :)
    Also, your blog description on your profile made me giggle x

    ReplyDelete

 

Add me on Facebook

Who am I?

http://picasion.com/i/1TQ3t/
amateur blogger from Romania, interested in fashion, lifestyle and with a recently discovered passion for cooking