blograstinating

 
Guess who has exam tomorrow and hasn't studied! Mmmm, if fashion had been a subject, I would have passed all my exams with flying colors. But the one I have to study about is by far the most "appealing" to me. (social science and stuff like that) If there were more examples than theory, then I'd be happy to read about it, but no...we eat theory! 
Anyway, between reading and eating and sunbathing, I was looking for inspirations (summer is finally here with temperatures of over 30 C degrees, so I need to prepare my skirts!) and I found these as being the most representative for now. The pics are from lookbook and blogs. Tomorrow I'll upload some shots from my photoshoot with my friend. 
See ya. x
The only thing I need tomorrow? Luck.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Add me on Facebook

Who am I?

http://picasion.com/i/1TQ3t/
amateur blogger from Romania, interested in fashion, lifestyle and with a recently discovered passion for cooking