Deliciousness

 
Dear girls, 

I hope you're not on a diet because I will declare myself guilty of breaking your diet. I've just had lunch and I don't know about you, but personally, I have sweets craving after meals. I cannot leave the table without stealing a bite of chocolate or a strawberry with choco frost.
 I care about my weight and so, but desserts make me forget about it and I cannot give up on them. I want to keep track of what I eat, starting today I want to reduce my sugar level because I keep complaining about gaining weight, but it's because of an unbalanced diet. 
I will keep starring at the photos, though, maybe this will help somehow :-) Here are photos of some of the darlings that I'd taste without any hesitation.
 
 
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Add me on Facebook

Who am I?

http://picasion.com/i/1TQ3t/
amateur blogger from Romania, interested in fashion, lifestyle and with a recently discovered passion for cooking